- cato: hey, who's the cake
- peeta: are you talking to me
- katniss: uh oh, they called him a cake
- peeta: are you talking to ME
- katniss: shouldn't of done that
- peeta: ARE YOU TALKING TO ME
- katniss: now they're in for it
- peeta: THEY CALL ME, PPPIIITTTAAAA BRRREEEAAAD
- Gale: You're on the phone with your baker he's upset
- Katniss: oh no
- Gale: Goin' off about some cake that he burnt
- Gale: 'cause he doesn't know how to hunt like I do
- Katniss: Gale stop
- Gale: I'm in the woods it's a typical Sunday afternoon
- Gale: I'm hunting the kind of squirrels he doesn't like
- Gale: He'll never be able to hunt like I do
- Gale: CUZ HE BAKES BREAD
- Gale: I MAKE SNARES
- Gale: HE EATS CUPCAKES
- Gale: AND I HUNT BEARS
- Katniss: Gale just stop
How did he even do that? Was that boulder made of styrofoam and the chains rock candy?
They weren’t made of Zuko, that’s all it took.
#zuko: hardest metal known to man
Tough ass boots.
It’s ZUKO he can do ANYTHING BUT CAPTURE THE AVATAR.
… awfully true …
Right in the Honor
RIGHT IN THE HONOR.